Family Crossword Puzzle Lovers

Sunday, we langganani newspaper, Kompas, has a rubric crossword puzzles (TTS).

This is a bi-monthly column began to be asked for my wife, Yuni. Although somewhat a beginner and not a matter of hours flying crosswords, Yuni will perform his new hobby.
Originally motive fad got a gift from the daily crossword. Later, he wanted to improve language skills, especially the mastery of Indonesian vocabulary that are commonly used in TTS.
As a mentor, I've guided Yuni with two dictionaries. First, Big Indonesian Dictionary. It can be said that the daily crossword-making source. TTSKompas almost exactly with the question in a dictionary entry. Second, Thesaurus Indonesian. This dictionary equivalent word in Indonesian. So, we can find words to convey the same horizontal questions, such as, dull. Two dictionary is very helpful to enhance a prospective lover of TTS.
Early times, I still dominant helped fill the crossword answers. It did not take long, Yuni asked me not to interfere. He wants to work alone, then when it gave me a complete TTS.
When the introductions initially with TTS Yuni only completed about nothing more than a third, now he has filled nearly all the questions TTS Compass. I am certainly proud and grateful. Honestly, though already acquainted with TTS, I've never complete filling of the Compass about it. Not because it was unable, but because it will not.
Sometimes by moonlight caring for Emira, Yuni search for words in question from the question TTS. Which still must be trained, she sometimes still select a shortcut; not want to touch the Great Dictionary, but immediately opened Thesaurus. Understandably, the Great Dictionary of the number of pages closer to 1400. Not to mention fast open content Dictionary is distinctive technique, and my wife has not consistently imitate my example.
Although the answers are sent there has been no fruitful for the prize (knowingly: drawn by lot), I was happy. I am content to fill (although as a maid) TTS Compass, who had known a little pessimistic going missed entirely. I am also satisfied my wife could follow the tradition in my family.
Yes, without him knowing exactly the family we all family members accustomed to since childhood crosswords. Only my mother who does not do this hobby. Probably inherited from the father asked the lover of TTS to be a referral office while serving friends. My brothers also secretly liked to buy books TTS thousand dollars.
We were not consulted when the father threatened especially loved hobby. We consciously participate in the family just from habit. As I recall, I never directed his father in a crossword fanatic. Dad likes to help fill in the answers necessarily make me more fond. My sister is also not my cadre, but he secretly imitate what I do, and so on until the youngest.
If now my wife when Sunday crossword puzzle, I consider it a good hobby. Compared to teach vocabulary through previous ways, through the TTS has proven to be effective the addition. I hope it is attached and worn vocabulary when writing. Thus, there is no need similar words encountered in writing these lines in his blog.
By the way, crossword puzzle with the help of a dictionary is more effective in learning than I was immediately asked his wife to open Google. Instant via the Internet more because there are dependencies with the efforts of other parties (search engines); not own hands (if the dictionary). And then this is what I call the positive benefits.
If he did not ever get a gift from shipment TTS, let the progress of my wife that I enjoy as a success of a learning process. Hopefully he is still actively looking for more vocabulary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sell ​​Ring, Bank Lending and Mad Considered now to be billionaire

Lie Detection Tool

One sign of the end times