tips to avoid the police ticketed


As a nation of peace lovers, it's no secret that many road users who prefer the path 'shake' when ticket. But in accordance with the spirit of reform, the people of Indonesia are also anti-corruption practices, causing many are trying not to bribe, though still objected ticket.
How are taken as the middle way is different. Here are three tricks that are most often tried to prove its validity. And these tricks ... NEVER FAIL!
SECRET ANTI ticket # 1: My child generals!
Trick ni is the most common tricks. Sometimes combined with the recognition of civil or police officials penyelipan card. When stopped, ticketed candidates to look confident, and spoke in a loud voice, tone pretentious, full of confidence.
Scenario:
"Sorry bu, mother violated article so because so-so"
"YA ALREADY! YA ALREADY! TILANGLAH YOU ME NOW! GO FAST! Tickets ONLY! "
"Err ... sorry bu, memangnya mother .. who are you?"
"KIND OF WHERE did you TANYA-TANYA WHO I AM! IF YOU WANT ticket, TILANGLAH YA THERE! "
"Sorry bu, mothers know who?
"Do IF I KNOW WHY WHO-WHO? Huh? YOU WANT BIGGER AGAIN speeding ticket? Huh? "
"Engga bu, be careful next time ya ..."
Why never fails ... In psychology, this tactic is stems in reverse psychology, where someone makes a persuasive order directing the other person to do things that would be undesirable. Telling the police officer to cause it aloud will trigger the reactants in the self-Pak Police, which is a negative response when responding to a persuasion, thus acting exactly the opposite persuasion which is given (let go and not cause it).
Psychological theory is actually derived from ancient century Indonesia, and is known in the local language as a theory of bluff, where a person takes a role that implies greater force than it actually possessed. More and more gray areas, the more hesitant the other person will be our ability to fully and normally do not dare to take risks ....
Because often used, needed careful in carrying out this trick. DO NOT LYING is the key to success to success. That includes: do not be admitted if it were not brothers and sisters do not give telephone numbers that can not be contacted. Remember, failures and suspicious movements can bear heavier traffic ticket!
SECRET ANTI ticket # 2: I back a lot of trouble, sir!
ALERT! ACTING EXERCISES NEED THIS TRICK! These tips are perfect for you enthusiasts who have the ability theatrical. Once the police stop, you must immediately begin to animism. Immediately telengkupkan hands, wet your eyes with crocodile tears, and snot tug that sounded like crying. During interrogation, keep eye contact is minimal with Pak Police, move your hands covering her face like she was depressed.
Scenario:
"Sorry bu, mother violated article so because so-so"
"Ouch, teserah deh, sir, what my father would nilang how teserah Dhe,"
"So mom what?"
"Ouch, ga Dhe his pants have to ask, sir, I am again a lot of trouble ya!"
"The problem of what mom?"
"Just me again a lot of trouble! So I had tuh ga see a red light in front, my mind tangled! So if you want deh teserah nilang me ... "Spoken in a tone of frustration and ended with a low voice and tone pendant.
"Duh, how can I help you again if something goes wrong?"
"Ga can! Dad can not help me! "Seem willing to cry," Ga there who can help SAAYAA! "Crying hysterically.
"Yes uda Dhe if the mother again a lot of problems, be careful next time ya ..."
Why never fails ... Because bad guys always win, and this is a very evil techniques. This trick is take advantage of the good side of a cop. Man in essence have a conscience that is guided by moral values ​​in a social environment. No man is born without empathy would trouble other men, even though only a speck. Moreover, a cop who is expected to become the civil society.
This tactic is still rarely used, perhaps because it requires a deep appreciation and also because this trick is so easy to recognize. Once applied, of course the police will always be reminded. Proverbial very phony to the test, a lifetime of disbelief. I could have been cut to the scenario:
"Ahhh! Already! Already! Ga need to pretend! Yesterday there uda pake tuh! The mothers! "
SECRET ANTI ticket # 3: I am a law student, you know!
If you are not a law student, need not be so hesitant because reading the title. It is not necessary true for law school use this trick. Simply maintaining the ability of persuasion and tenacity kinds of cases lawyers artist.
Scenario:
"Ma'am violated article so because so-so"
"Oops, sorry, sir, because his signs did not look, ketutupan Tuu tree ... anyways I was the first time through here, so I do not understand the same streets ..."
"Yes but I can so please, Ma'am still violated and have a ticket"
"Well, so can not direct ticket, sir! Kan I already told you why, because ketutupan rambunya invisible trees, so it is actually not a mistake on my part. I am a law student you know, sir! Litigious society! I know the articles and its application, that if the violation because the signs are not clear, can not be penalized! "
"It is a rule like that anyway, violating sanctions hit ya!"
"Nahh, that's it, let alone I had already apologized for the first time through. I am a law student, sir, so I know the rules of court. I am certainly not guilty because I was not informed in advance that what I did was wrong. Signs are not clear. My first pass. Who can tell me? "
"That was my stop and I tell you, Ma'am violated!"
"Absolutely, thank you, sir, the duty of the police is to guide members of the society to obey the rules. Because now I've learned here ga may turn, and next time do not violate. "
"But this is still a ticket!"
"Well, I'm sure bapakpun as law enforcement as well as I studied law at law school. Violation of this time is not got a ticket, sir, but the next if I violate again, I have a ticket. "
"Yes there has been talk in the session ticket!"
"Again sir, I was already almost graduated from law school, I mastered the material means the law! Try father liat klo ga believe, this is my student card, FACULTY OF LAW graduating class this year. According to what I learned, not all violations must enter the trial phase, if it is given a valid excuse for violations. I already gave my reasons. I do not even blame the officials who put signs in places that are not visible. "
"Well there goes!"
Why never fails ... there is no psychological theory behind these tips, except the understanding that the human psyche can be disrupted when you hear the sound that the ear memekakan continuously in a certain period. Police were also human, that can crazy hear endless barrage of alibi by the sound that is not pleasant to hear.
Of course, these tips do not mean to insult the police. We had been enjoying the fruits of reform of the bureaucracy while taking care of the SIM, collision letter and ticket. Friendly-fast-not expensive. Indeed all of these tips are written so that the authorities can avoid the people who like embezzlement until ticketed. Anything else that would assist law enforcement efforts?
***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lie Detection Tool

Sell ​​Ring, Bank Lending and Mad Considered now to be billionaire

One sign of the end times